Hunting-What about those Monster racks??
Muleshoe Plantation goes to extreme lengths to produce both quantity and quality deer. We work closely with a state biologist who evaluates all aspects of our deer harvest program from deer health to estimated population and recommended harvest.
- Over 200 acres in food plots, most planted in Lab-Lab, corn, clover and small grains.
- Free choice feeders containing high protein pellets along with minerals used year round.
- 2,800 acres high fenced to maintain a 2 buck to 1 doe ratio.
- Bucks scoring in the 160s B&C, with 130s being common.
- Hunting and harvest limited to produce top-quality trophy deer.
3 Day High Fence Trophy Hunt Package--$3500
No trophy fees or hidden costs.
Opportunity for one trophy buck
Opportunity for one doe
Transportation to and from stands
Guide services if needed
Clean and quarter harvested deer
Delivery to recommended taxidermist
Lodging on premises
Continental breakfast and snacks
CLICK LINKS BELOW FOR MORE!
Turkey Hunt Photos & Video
Deer Harvest 2007-08 Photos
Deer Harvest 2008-09 Photos
Deer Harvest 2009-10 Photos
Deer Harvest 2010-11 Photos
More Past Deer Harvest Photos
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% due upon booking.
- License fees not included in hunt price.
- All groups of 4 or more hunters will have exclusive hunting and lodging.
- Transportation to and from airport can be arranged